Kanban Task Manager
visualize and co-operate on projects and tasks
in Microsoft Outlook or SharePoint
|Color code tasks by project or responsible and drag
and drop them between phases – these are two of the
benefits you get when using our kanban boards for Outlook
With the Kanban Task Manager
SharePoint editions, all ongoing projects and tasks
can be seen in SharePoint by all team members. The SharePoint
editions are intended for workgroups, and a subscription
allows an unlimited number of installations and users within
There is also a
personal kanban board for Outlook, Kanban Task Manager
Single that can be used to keep track of both private
tasks and business tasks. The subscription allows one installation.
Kanban board visualizes the work process
Kanban is a Japanese word for "visual card", and it refers
to a way of visualizing work, to make it flow and reduce
waste of time. The traditional kanban board has cards that
tell what and how much should be produced and when it should
When you get such a visual picture of the work process they
can quickly reveal bottlenecks and blockers. Less time is
spent on trying to sort out how projects are coming along,
because everything is visible on the kanban board.
Benefits of a virtual Kanban board
When we move the Kanban board into Outlook or SharePoint
we get several advantages:
- We can give a nice, colorful user interface.
- It is easy to drag and drop tasks between
different phases of a project.
- You will have it all in front of you in the computer
and don't have to go to another place to see the work
- Color code tasks by project or responsible.
- No cards or pieces of paper are lost because they
fall to the floor or someone takes them away to make
- Tasks for multiple projects/categories can
be displayed in one Kanban board.
- Filter tasks.
- A details pane shows the task description
and makes it possible to manage a task without opening
- Search both subjects and body texts of the
- Additional views make it possible to study
and work with tasks from different angles.
- Add a custom parameter.
- Excel reports can be generated. Data can
be studied and visualized with all the features of Excel.