Phone Messages Enterprise Solution – Managed Metadata
A SharePoint Online tutorial by Peter Kalmström In several earlier demos Peter Kalmstrom, CEO and Systems Designer of kalmstrom.com Business Solutions, has shown how to build an application for automated phone messages in SharePoint.
In the demo below Peter shows how to add a managed metadata column for department to the phone messages content type. He uses a Departments term store already created in an earlier demo, and to fully understand this article you are recommended to first study two other articles:
Term Store and Managed Metadata
Add a managed metadata column to the phone messages content type
- In the Content Type Hub, click on the settings gear and select Site settings.
- Click on the 'Site content types' link in the Web Designer Galleries group.
- Select the group where your phone messages content type is stored and then the content type.
- Click on the link 'Add from new site column'.
- Give the new column a name and select the column type Managed Metadata.
- Specify a group for the new column, preferable the same group as the other columns in this content type.
- Connect the column to a managed term set.
- Republish the content type.
It takes a little while, but then this column by default will be available in all site collections where the phone messages content type is used. It will not be visible in the views, though. If you want to make this column visible in a view, it must be added manually. This is described in the next article.